How to Test Your Moxee Signal Follow
The Test Device tool built into the Moxee App allows you to check the Connection LED, alert button, speaker, and vibration functions and Cellular and Bluetooth® Mode connections.
- Open the Moxee App
- Tap the menu button
- Tap Users & Devices
- Tap the name of the Device User whose Moxee Signal you're testing
- On the User and Device Details screen, tap Test Device
- The smartphone will check whether the Moxee Signal has been paired to this phone. If it is not, you will see a screen allowing you to immediately complete pairing, or to skip the Bluetooth Mode tests. If you skip the Bluetooth tests, the Connection LED will only glow green, not blue, in the remaining steps.
- When the Test Your Device screen appears, press the Moxee Signal's alert button once.
- The internal device software will send a vibe.
- The app will read the button press then confirm both Bluetooth and cellular communication to the Moxee Signal. During this check, you will see the Connection LED glow blue, then blink green and change to solid green.
- The app will send another vibe to the device and sound the chime for a Check-in.
- At the end of the test, you will see a confirmation screen and when you tap Done, the Connection LED will return to solid blue, showing a return to Bluetooth Mode.