How do I delete audio from an Alert? Follow
Sometimes as Account Owner, you may wish to remove audio from an alert. All audio is automatically destroyed 14 days after an alert is closed. Here's how to delete audio sooner than that:
- Open the Moxee App
- Tap the menu button
- Tap Alerts & Check-ins
- Tap on a Yellow or Red Alert.
- Tap on Chat
- Swipe left on any audio file you want to remove
- A confirmation appears.
- Tap Delete to delete only this audio clip
- Tap Delete All to delete all. Tap Delete All again to confirm.
- Tap Cancel to leave the audio clip
When audio is deleted, a note is added to the chat noting who deleted the audio and when. Deleted audio is permanently destroyed.