How do I delete audio from an Alert? Follow
Sometimes you may want to remove audio clips from an alert. Clips are automatically archived 14 days after an alert closes. Here's how to delete clips sooner:
- Open the Moxee or Emergency Connect App.
- Tap the menu button.
- Tap Alerts & Check-ins.
- Tap on a Yellow or Red Alert.
- Tap on Chat.
- Swipe left on any audio clip you want to remove.
- On the confirmation that appears:
- Tap Delete to delete only this audio clip.
- Tap Delete All to delete all. Tap Delete All again to confirm.
- Tap Cancel to keep the audio clip.
Deleted audio is permanently destroyed. When clips are deleted, the system adds a note to the chat history showing where clips were removed.