What is the difference between an Account Owner and a Device User? Follow
Moxee Signal can be used by anyone. The person who activates and configures each Moxee device using the Moxee App on their smartphone is an Account Owner. The person who carries and presses the button during an alert is the Device User. An Account Owner can assign a Moxee device to themselves during configuration, making them both Account Owner and Device User.
The Account Owner can:
- Log in to the Moxee App on a smartphone
- Add and remove Moxee devices including assigning users
- Invite, remove, and manage Contacts who receive notifications
- Refresh current location on all their configured Moxee Signals
- Use the Device Finder tool
- Receive push notifications for active Alerts, Check-ins, and when a Moxee device has low battery or powers off.
- Receive text message and email notifications for active Alerts and Check-ins
- Customize alert emails for Check-ins and Yellow Alerts
- Close an active Alert
A Device User can: