How to reset account passwords or Alert PINs Follow
If an Account Owner has lost or forgotten their Moxee App password or Alert PIN, they can follow these steps to select a new password or PIN:
Passwords are used to log into the Moxee App on the Account Owner's smartphone.
- Open the Moxee App.
- When prompted to log in on the Moxee App, tap Forgot Password.
- Follow prompts on the screen to enter the Account Owner’s email used for this account.
- An email will be sent to the Account Owner's email.
- Follow the instructions in the email message to complete the password reset.
- Log in to the Moxee App using the new password.
PINs are used to close alerts.
- If you do not have an open Yellow or Red Alert, then open a Yellow Alert with one of the Account Owner's Moxee Signals.
- Attempt to close the Alert through the Moxee App.
- When prompted to enter a PIN to close the Alert, tap Forgot PIN.
- An email will automatically be sent to the Account Owner's email with reset instructions.
- After following the instructions in the email, use the reset PIN to close the Alert.
For your security, the Moxee Service will never reveal or share your current password or Alert PIN. No Moxee Service support or monitoring agent can view or recover your password or PIN.