How can I close an Alert? Follow
Active Yellow or Red Alerts can be closed by the Account Owner in the Moxee App, or by the Device User with a button press sequence on the Moxee Signal.
For Account Owners using the Moxee App
- Open the Moxee App
- Open the alert.
- Either Tap View on the alert message if one has appeared
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner
- Tap Alerts & Check-ins
- Tap the open Alert you want to close
- In the map view, tap the Close Alert button in the bottom right.
- Enter the 4-digit alert PIN that was selected during account setup.
- The Device User will feel a long vibration, audio and location recording will stop, and the Alert LED will turn off.
For Device Users using the Moxee Signal
- Press once then press and hold the alert button until you feel the long vibration.
- Audio and location recording will stop and the Alert LED will turn off.